Hey guys! Happy Saturday!
Last night I put my cooking skills to work and surprised Austin with a tasty spread of Taco Lasagna, Watermelón Margaritas, and his favorite Guacamole recipe. It’s basically a copycat Chipotle recipe, but their website says that they use jalapeños and to quote Logic’s new album, “I don’t wanna die today.” 😂
When I met Austin, he was not the biggest fan of Guacamole, and now he can’t get enough of it. The best part? IT’S SO EASY!! Seriously, after you read this recipe I never want to see a package of premade guac in your refrigerator ever again. It’s nowhere near as delicious as homemade.
To show you how easy it is, here’s my cutting board with all 5 ingredients it takes:
- The Easiest Guacamole You'll Ever Make2017-05-08 05:43:10Serves 4Fresh, creamy guacamole that will make you swear off store-bought for good!Write a reviewPrep Time5 minTotal Time5 minPrep Time5 minTotal Time5 minIngredients
- Hass Avocados (I ended up using 3)
- Cilantro (about 1/4-1/2 cup chopped)
- Red onion (1/4 cup finely diced)
- Lime (juice from 3 wedges)
- Sea salt (1 tsp, or more to taste)
Olive Out of the Jar http://www.oliveoutofthejar.com/
- Halve your avocado and remove the pit by sticking the long side of your knife into it and twist.
- Create a cross hatch pattern into the avocado halves, as seen above.
- Scoop the avocado goodness into a medium sized bowl.
- Add other ingredients to the bowl
- Mash together ingredients with a fork, and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with warm tortilla chips, on toast, on your favorite dish, or just eat it with a spoon! Enjoy 😊